Friday 11 November 2016

REVIEW ON DORRA SLIMMING SINGAPORE PART ONE. DON'T JOIN!!!

My Advice

Long story short, DO NOT sign up for Dorra slimming whatever you do.

I fell into the trap of signing up for one of their packages and it is my BIGGEST and MOST EXPENSIVE regret. IT DOES NOT WORK.

They INSIST your thighs "LOOK SMALLER" but after my sessions they measured me I had WEIGHT GAIN and CM GAIN. I seriously don't know what they are looking at. Their "results" for me is just them INSISTING there is a difference in their eyes. Insisting on something does not make it true though. I look and feel fatter and so disgusting after gaining so much weight. Plus the fact that I feel essentially CHEATED of SGD$5.6k.

I will share more about my experience in the following posts and I am sure you all know their model Joavince (she is the pretty one who went from 60.5kg to 46kg), her photo is outside all the outlets I see. I reached out to Joavince after my experience and will share with you what she told me too.

I asked her if she would recommend me to join Dorra (after I had already joined but she did not know this), she said 'NO'.

(I will share my conversation screenshots with her in a later post. I asked for her weight now a few months after her apparent success story, she told me she is now back to 60kg).


No comments:

Post a Comment